CASTcover - Keeping your Casts, Bandage, or Wound dry when you shower
Having to shower with a Cast, Bandage or Wound can be a major inconvenience. In the past, the only way to keep these materials dry was to make a homemade cover using garbage bags or plastic wrap. Now, with the CASTcover, you can have peace of mind when you shower. Eliminate unnecessary complications by sliding on a Reusable and 100% Latex Free CASTcover and pulling the elastic cord to the appropriate tension. Get a CASTcover today and experience how easy showering can be.
Limitations of a Waterproof Cast
- It can take 1-3 hours for your cast to feel "comfortably" dry.
- If your cast is not drying, you should not get it wet again.
- Do not get your cast wet if you have skin irritation, heat rash, or pain.
- You should not swim in lakes, rivers, or oceans. Waterborne parasites or contaminates can cause skin irritation or other serious problems.
- You must rinse out your cast with clean water after you swim, shower, or bathe.